Heart based Mindfulness retreat June 2019místo: / mapa adresa: Donská 275/9, Praha 10 čas: 28. 6. 14:00 – 30. 6. 17:00 cena: 2 000 Kč počet volných míst: 9
Following the successful Mindfulness retreat in Prague in May 2018, Happy Heart z.ú. has the honour and privilege to host once more the highly experienced Senior Mindfulness Teacher, Mr.Amir Imani in Czech Republic. On his way from the Himalayas, Amir has kindly accepted our invitation to join us in Prague for another session.
We are pleased to propose his program "Heart-Based Mindfulness Retreat: Revisiting Stress Reduction and Wellbeing..." on June 28th – 30th, 2018.
Home is where the heart is. In the busyness of our lives we tend to pay less and less attention to the call of the heart which is to embrace life as it is with kindness and awareness. This is not easy. In this workshop we will explore ways of revisiting ourselves which have proved to be powerful tools in dealing with stress, pain, and illness.
The Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR) was originated at the University of Massachusetts’s Medical School by Dr. John-Kabat Zinn. Since its beginning, more than 22,000 people have completed the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program with the University of Massachusetts and learned how to use their innate resources and abilities to respond more effectively to stress, pain, and illness.
It has been taught in USA, Canada, and Europe for more than 40 years in more than 800 centres worldwide to groups as diverse as healthcare professionals and doctors, psychologists, corporate employees, CEOs, educators, attorneys, judges, correctional staff, prison inmates, members of the clergy, Olympic and professional athletes, coaches and other professionals in helping sector. Because MBSR helps people make better judgments in life, courses are now being offered to employees by big companies such as Apple, Google,General Mills, Boeing, and Harvard Business School, among others.
THE HEART-BASED MINDFULNESS RETREAT PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO ASSIST PARTICIPANTS TO UTILIZE THEIR INNATE ABILITIES TO LEARN HOW TO:
- relax and connect to themselves, life, and others
- reduce stress
- increase stability in the midst of complex or highly charged situations
- enhance clarity and creative thinking
- improve overall effectiveness in the workplace
AS A PARTICIPANT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Guided instructions in Mindfulness/Heartfulness Meditations
- Guided instructions in gentle mindful yoga practices
- A range of exercises and techniques to enhance awareness and balance in everyday life
BEFORE APPLYING YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Attending the workshop requires a certain degree of openness, curiosity and determination. You need to be willing to attend group sessions which include frequent silent meditation practices, dyads, journal writing, and group discussions.
- The workshop is in English language. You don’t need to speak English fluently, but you need to understand a standard spoken talk in English.
- We will ask you to limit using your mobiles, computers, and electronic devices throughout the workshop.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Amir Imani holds a Master’s degree in Counseling and Adult Education from University of Toronto, Canada. He worked in mental health research at the Department of Psychiatry of University of Toronto, and studies and practices the effect of mind-body integration in mental health and balanced living since the year 2000.
To know more about Senior Mindfulness Teacher and Master in Counseling and Adult Education,Mr. AMIR IMANI please read here!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- For seated meditation exercises, you want to be as comfortable as possible, so tight-fitting clothes are not always helpful. A loose-fitting clothing will allow you to sit for an extended period without being distracted by too-tight clothing
- Notepad or journal: you might be asked to write down your thoughts and other reflection... It would be helpful if you bring with you pen and paper/notebook.
FEE & PAYMENT METHOD
2.000,- CZK / person payable in advance
This amount includes the week-end course fee. (Light) Lunches are not included and are at the participant's discretion.
For payment methods, cancellation policy and complete details: