Heart based Mindfulness retreat June 2019místo: / mapa adresa: Donská 275/9, Praha 10 čas: 28. 6. 14:00 – 30. 6. 17:00 cena: 2 000 Kč Registrace již byla uzavřena.
Following the successful Mindfulness retreat in Prague in May 2018, Happy Heart z.ú. has the honour and privilege to host once more the highly experienced Senior Mindfulness Teacher, Mr.Amir Imani in Czech Republic. On his way from the Himalayas, Amir has kindly accepted our invitation to join us in Prague for another session.
We are pleased to propose his program "Heart-Based Mindfulness Retreat: Revisiting Stress Reduction and Wellbeing..." on June 28th – 30th, 2018.
Home is where the heart is. In the busyness of our lives we tend to pay less and less attention to the call of the heart which is to embrace life as it is with kindness and awareness. This is not easy. In this workshop we will explore ways of revisiting ourselves which have proved to be powerful tools in dealing with stress, pain, and illness.
The Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR) was originated at the University of Massachusetts’s Medical School by Dr. John-Kabat Zinn. Since its beginning, more than 22,000 people have completed the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program with the University of Massachusetts and learned how to use their innate resources and abilities to respond more effectively to stress, pain, and illness.
It has been taught in USA, Canada, and Europe for more than 40 years in more than 800 centres worldwide to groups as diverse as healthcare professionals and doctors, psychologists, corporate employees, CEOs, educators, attorneys, judges, correctional staff, prison inmates, members of the clergy, Olympic and professional athletes, coaches and other professionals in helping sector. Because MBSR helps people make better judgments in life, courses are now being offered to employees by big companies such as Apple, Google,General Mills, Boeing, and Harvard Business School, among others.
THE HEART-BASED MINDFULNESS RETREAT PROGRAM IS DESIGNED TO ASSIST PARTICIPANTS TO UTILIZE THEIR INNATE ABILITIES TO LEARN HOW TO:
- relax and connect to themselves, life, and others
- reduce stress
- increase stability in the midst of complex or highly charged situations
- enhance clarity and creative thinking
- improve overall effectiveness in the workplace
AS A PARTICIPANT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Guided instructions in Mindfulness/Heartfulness Meditations
- Guided instructions in gentle mindful yoga practices
- A range of exercises and techniques to enhance awareness and balance in everyday life
BEFORE APPLYING YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Attending the workshop requires a certain degree of openness, curiosity and determination. You need to be willing to attend group sessions which include frequent silent meditation practices, dyads, journal writing, and group discussions.
- The workshop is in English language. You don’t need to speak English fluently, but you need to understand a standard spoken talk in English.
- We will ask you to limit using your mobiles, computers, and electronic devices throughout the workshop.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Amir Imani holds a Master’s degree in Counseling and Adult Education from University of Toronto, Canada. He worked in mental health research at the Department of Psychiatry of University of Toronto, and studies and practices the effect of mind-body integration in mental health and balanced living since the year 2000.
To know more about Senior Mindfulness Teacher and Master in Counseling and Adult Education,Mr. AMIR IMANI please read here!
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- If you wish, please bring your yoga mat with you
- For seated mediation exercises, you want to be as comfortable as possible, so loose-fitting clothing is suggested
- Notepad or journal: you might be asked to write down your thoughts and other reflection... It would be helpful if you bring with you pen and paper/notebook.
VENUE OF THE EVENT:
TIMETABLE OF THE EVENT:
Friday June 28, 2019: we start at 2:00 PM and end at 6:00 PM
Saturday June 29, 2019: we start at 9:00 AM and end at 5 or 6:00 PM
Sunday June 30, 2019: we start at 9:00 AM and end at 5:00 PM
FEE & PAYMENT METHOD
2.000,- CZK / person payable in advance
This amount includes the week-end course fee. Lunch is not included and stays at the discretion of the participant. There is the possibility to buy light but delicious vegeterian lunch on spot.
All payments must be done in advance by bank transfer to Happy Heart z.ú. bank account
Name of organisation: HAPPY HEART, z.ú.
Bank account number: 115-2831520217/0100
BIC / SWIFT code: KOMBCZPPXXX
Upon completing the registration form, you will receive an email with confirmation of the information entered, registration number (###) and payment indications.
Please follow the instructions and use the bank account indicated here and in the email.
The payment reference of the money transfer (variable symbol) should be your registration number (###) and please remember to send a copy of the document by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The participant’s name should be clearly legible otherwise the payment cannot be identified.
Upon receipt of the registration and the corresponding payment, Happy Heart z.ú. will send an invoice to the participant which also serves as a confirmation.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION
In case of cancellation, please notify Happy Heart z.ú. in writing only, at: email@example.com
Because of the exceptional character of this visit from abroad, we would like to kindly inform you that the cancellation policy is as follows: the participation fee is non-refundable
For any additional questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Roya at +420 736611621